Interested in learning from Two Experienced Clincians?
Come listen to Dr. Paresh Patel & Dr. Ara Nazarian.
Prepping for Success: Incorporating Extractions,
Grafting, Implants and More in Today’s Economy!
This workshop is designed for the general dentist who wants to implement some type of dental implant (mini-hybrid-traditional) into his/her general practice. Understanding and integrating the progression of different types of implants allows the practitioner to handle a variety of different types of dental problems and prosper even during these hard economic times.
- Case presentation that works in any economy
- Dynamics of Simple Implant Placement & Restoration
- Learn About Mini, Hybrid and Traditional Implants
- 3D Virtual Treatment Planning with 3DDX made Easy
- Overdentures, Hybrids, and Fixed Bridges on dental implants
- Atraumatic Extractions and Grafting Simplified
- Immediate Implant Placement & Progressive Loading
- Advantages of Zirconium Crowns & Bridges reviewed
- Marketing that gets patients in to accept treatment
- Troubleshooting Rehabilitation and Reconstruction cases
- Watch Live Surgery of Dental Implant Placement
- Mini- Hybrid- Traditional Dental Implant Placement and Restoration Protocol
- Implant Case Selection and Treatment Planning
- Surgical Guides- design, fabrication and use
- Socket Preservation and Bone Grafting simplified
- Understand the mechanical retention and osseointegration process
- Recognize the indications and contraindications for the use of dental implants
- Making denture fabrication easy with only 3 visits
- Understand dental implant failure and complications and what to do
- Realize cost savings to both patient and dentist with the “Hybrid Overdenture Technique”
- Understand how to Market and Present dental implants to patients
Location:Embassy Suites Downtown-Chicago 600 N. State St. Chicago, Il 60654
Dr. Paresh Patel is a leading lecturer on small diameter implants. As a Master in the American Academy of Small Diamter Implants, he has placed over 2,500 mini dental implants. He is a graduate of UNC-CH School of Dentistry.